TKR Casuals recovery thread

13 weeks on my right knee, yes still painful, still swollen, still have the band. I do excersize by walking, and a dance DVD, and stationary bike. Mainly cause I feel like I have been down since July when I had my left tkr. I need to move again.

@Casuals ,
I've moved your post from where you placed it, because you posted it in an old thread that hasn't been active since 2017.

Please post any updates, questions or concerns about your recovery here, in your own thread.
Don't worry that we won't see your question because, between us, the staff read all new posts every day.
If you need an urgent response to a question, just tag a member of staff.
How to tag another member; how to answer when someone tags you

If you prefer a different thread title, just post what you want and we'll get it changed for you.

For several reasons, we prefer that you only have one recovery thread:
  • That way, we have all your information in one place. This makes it easier to go back and review your history before providing advice.
  • If you keep starting new threads, you miss the posts and advice others have left for you in the old threads, and some information may be unnecessarily repeated
  • Having only one thread will act as a diary of your progress that you can look back on.

Here are the instructions on finding your thread, How can I find my threads and posts? . Many members bookmark their thread, so they can find it when they log on.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009
  • mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member