Hello and Happy Friday @Cassidy
Thankfully the stretches are helping you, its good to hear. You've been busy...building sheds, I'm impressed.
Stay dry, warm and enjoy the weekend!
The weather here is awful isn’t it Cassidy?! Sorry to hear of your issues. I know sitting at a computer too long sets me off and still get “stutter steps” occasionally. Hope the spiky ball works out for you. I will be following that with interest!
Sorry to hear you're uncomfortable @Calgal, but I think 11 weeks is quite early on in recovery. I've had a look at your posts, @bickypeg, and I'm trying to do the stretches throughout the day (not the ones on the bed when I'm at work though!). Things have been a bit better this weekend, but I must remember not to overdo it - only too easy to do, unfortunately.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.