Guest viewing is limited

Knee Infection* CABLAND's 11/13/2023 LTKR Recovery

Good luck with it all. I’m new here and waiting PKR in July. Both need doing, one needs a meniscal repair too. I can empathise with your situation, that’s tough.
I’m certainly quite afraid once one is done I’ll not want to return for the other and bilateral, which is on offer, is a tad overwhelming. Leaning towards LPKR first, final decision end of next week.
Hope your new Doc makes a good plan, and helps you get a good outcome.
 
Wishing you the best in all you're going through, cabland. Do keep us posted and do give some thought to joining us as an Insider. We'd love to support and encourage you through all.

Basic BoneSmart membership does not include access to certain areas or the ability to perform some functions on the forum. For a more complete BoneSmart experience that includes the ability to start your own threads and have discussions with members and staff regarding your specific questions and concerns, please consider joining the Insiders Club. In addition to opening access to all forum features, the Insiders Club also offers services such as assistance in finding a surgeon, helpful downloads, and access to our BoneSmart Library of videos and in-depth articles to help you successfully navigate your joint journey. Please join us!

Here is a link to check out basic membership vs Insider Club membership -> Become an Insider
@cabland
 
Back
Top Bottom