TKR Buzzed over to the Other Side

Yes @Celle, I think I have been over-confident as I was so well medicated for those first two weeks! Now my meds are being gradually reduced I am slowing down - less buzzing around for me, more delegation, more recliner, ice and Lounge Doctor!
The bruising has mostly disappeared except for some around my ankle and behind knee - I used witch hazel as suggested on the forum, also Hirudoid cream.
Now the last dressing has been removed, I almost want to cover it up again to “protect” it - has anyone else felt that?
 
Now the last dressing has been removed, I almost want to cover it up again to “protect” it - has anyone else felt that?
I was constantly aware of anything coming close to my knee for months! I would go out of my way to make sure that did not happen. It was my baby and I protected it.
 

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom