TKR Barometric Pressure?<

OP
OP
A New Knee

A New Knee

Country
United States United States
Is the other one scraped? Be sure and let your OS know tomorrow.

I have fallen straight on my new knee twice now with no harm done to the implant. But, my soft tissues sure raised cain!
Ouch to have fallen twice, glad you're ok! And yes, my soft tissues are very angry! :hissy:

Yes, my right knee is scraped pretty badly. I had it covered today so my littles didn't want to touch it! It's uncovered, breathing now that they are back home with mommy & dada !

OP
OP
A New Knee

A New Knee

Country
Progress, a week later... Bruise is draining, as it seems.
I've developed a lump in the front of my left knee. Hematoma... I think because I wear knee highs at work 10+ hrs a day, cutting off the flow downward.
I have called my PCP, on Monday... He's in Europe and his staff :sad: haven't gotten back to me. Even after a reminder call...
I did say I wasn't having any bone pain but still wanted things checked out...
I'll call again this coming Monday.

Attachments

OP
OP
A New Knee

A New Knee

Country
Hello from California!
It's been a while, wanting to check back on a concern that seems to be getting worse... my left knee replacement (June 2017) and the Achilles repair side. I'm concerned that my replacement seems to "catch" or lock up at times and i have to force, pop it at some point with an extension of the leg. I'm wondering if this is something you all are experiencing, is it to be expected? I've googled this too and haven't come up with much. What do you all suggest please?

New

Active Antibacterial

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Lisa’s Petals
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom