THR Anterior LTHR on 12/1

@Schaargi
I sent a message to him yesterday, using the expression "gentle stretching" (and copying your descriptions verbatim) - so we're on the same page in anticipating potential misconceptions! I'll let you know. Given the holiday weekend (and lack of urgency) I'm thinking it may be next week before I hear back... we'll see. Thanks again - and best to you (and all) on this holiday weekend.
 
@Schaargi
I sent a message to my surgeon yesterday - and used the expression "gentle stretching" rather than "yoga" for exactly the reasons you describe - so I think we're on the same page. The first surgeon I consulted with also cautioned about "yoga" so I've learned to be as precise as possible! (I cut and pasted your descriptions, since they're so clear, into my message.) Not sure I'll hear anything back this holiday weekend, but when I do I will let you know. Thanks for asking - and all the best to you!
 
@Schaargi - today I received a response from my surgeon to the modified “yoga” stretches (aka “gentle stretching”) you see suggested to me. He said both should be fine! Thanks again! Look forward to introducing them into my morning stretching practice!
 
Happy New Year and Happy One Month Anniversary!
Two reasons to celebrate this day. I hope it’s a good one! :SUNsmile:
@Seattle1522
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom