United States
Good plan on using the walking stick. I was told use it until the limp is gone or you just might keep it forever.@Jaycey thank you for your advice I will go back to using my walking stick, as yes I am still limping, I must keep telling myself to slow down and let nature take its own course.
United States
United States

Actually, this is quite normal at your early recovery time. You still have a lot of inside healing that is taking place and more than likely have inside and outside swelling. There is very little area inside the knee capsule and any amount of fluid will inhibit movement making the knee stiff. This was the last thing to go away for me.I am now 10 weeks post operative and my knee is still feeling stiff when walking. If I do some gentle bending of the knee it feels ok for a while but as soon as I sit down and then stand up again it’s back to feeling stiff.
This might be aggravating your healing knee. It is early in your recovery for worrying about strengthening it. Make sure your movements are not harming your knee at all or causing more inflammation.I should add that I am seeing a personal trainer
United States
United States

United StatesI am way too impatient to let nature do its thing so I got some silicone tape off of Amazon. I put a strip over my scar and leave it on until it starts to fall off. It really helped my scar turn into a white line pretty quickly.Also I am thinking of buying some silicone gel to help with the appearance of my scar, does anyone else use this?
United States
United States