Guest viewing is limited

TKR 2nd time around

My TKA was Feb.8, 2023; almost the same schedule. First knee Oct.18, 022 is doing fine.
I am struggling just like you, 86 degree bend but a poor -119 extension. I know I'm swollen, so not so worried about ROM yet.

Bad news is that I still really can't do any exercises, so I think you're doing better than me. They say you shouldn't compare, but I still think of my friend who got infection at 8 months, and I think I'm doing ok :)

I think we're just part of the slow performers club. We'll get there, but just in our own time.
 
@TKA2023Feb8 looks like we are definitely similar. I’m okay with a slower recovery as long as I see some progress. I learned an awful lot with my first knee but this one is totally different. I just cannot understand torturing yourself with aggressive PT and fortunately my surgeon agrees and he is also big on proper pain control. I am so blessed to have him and I consider myself as doing well and you are doing well too :) :-) (:
 
Happy Two Month Anniversary!
Glad to read you're doing well.
I hope you have a nice Easter weekend!
@donnag1108
 
Happy Three Month Anniversary!
Hopefully you're enjoying steady progress. Please consider an update, as time allows, we'd love to hear from you. I hope your Spring is lovely so far! :flwrysmile:
@donnag1108
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom