THR 2nd THR, this time as a widow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @iwrite , just wanted to wish you Happy New Year. I hope 2015 brings you comfort and fond memories of happy times. Enjoy the company of your boys and your friends. You always have friends here on BoneSmart!
 
Jaycey, thank you so much for your good wishes for the New Year. I liked your wishes for a year of comfort and fond memories. It will certainly be a year for many "firsts." My pups just love to lie right up against me on the couch with one insisting on laying all 65 lbs across my lap. Someone told me this is a protective move for dogs. He's not on my hip, but spread across my lap.

I wish you, too, a year of healing.
 
Yesterday I saw my OS. I am sprung from house arrest!! I am healing well, full weight-bearing, and able to drive. I need to use a cane if I find myself limping. So far, so good. Very, very excited!
 
@iwrite So good to hear from you. Well done on getting restrictions lifted! A new life begins! :happydance:
 
I just read your posts for the first time. I am so sorry for your lost. You seem such a strong and determined woman. I'm sure the whole BoneSmart community is looking up to you! I sure am amazed by your courage and positive attitude.
[Bonesmart.org] 2nd THR, this time as a widow
Keep up the amazing work!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Just read your thread @iwrite... so glad your restrictions have been lifted - life is certainly easier without them :) You must be proud that you "did" this recovery on your own, and glad that your husband helped to give you the tools to do it with - a positive attitude, courage and determination. I'm sure you must miss him very much, but I'm sure your happy memories give you comfort.

I hope you and your pups... and your arthritic cat!.. have a great 2015:puppysmooze::puppysmooze::kitty:

Donna xx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom