BoneSmart® Hip / Knee Replacement Forum
Joint Replacement Patient Advocacy
and Online Community
  1. RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

Dismiss Notice

2019 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?

Discussion in 'Hip Replacement Pre-Op Area' started by bottomshollow, Dec 3, 2018.

1. bottomshollow

bottomshollow ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

United States United States
    march 66.jpg @Katiekat, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care

2. Trendynan

Trendynan junior member

United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I am scheduled for March 20th. Scared.com!!!!!

3. bottomshollow

march 46.jpg @Trendynan, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

4. bottomshollow

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all March Musketeers!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 March lotusbuds, Granny6
    04 March 2019 donnar_nh
    05 March 2019 Lea61, tamilda, TILTNTURN, trenna
    06 March 2019 Atown, Jenniferj
    07 March 2019 Newstart70
    11 March 2019 tollertwins, zoohouse62 (bilateral)
    12 March 2019 Getitout!, KarenJ (revision)
    14 March 2019 Rhiannon89
    15 March 2019 honeybeast
    18 March 2019 RPP
    19 March 2019 Katiekat
    20 March 2019 Trendynan , Hoppy Nanny
    22 March 2019 CRAFTLADY
    25 March 2019 Vader619
    26 March 2019 Orchid Mom

5. KarenJ

KarenJ new member

I'm scheduled for a revision surgery on March 12th. I had my hip replaced in 2011 and Bonesmart was my lifeline!! I'm not too worried this time, since I know what to expect. I had a ceramic replacement, but it seems that the cup part has cracked. Hopefully, this new one will last a bit longer than 8 years!

6. bottomshollow

march 94.jpg @KarenJ, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

7. Rhiannon89

Rhiannon89 junior member

Newbie here, right THR on 14th March!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Granny6

Granny6 junior member

@Rhiannon89 we are here for you! Sending you positive vibes and warm wishes for a successful surgery and recovery! Love the photo of you and your horse!

9. Rhiannon89

Rhiannon89 junior member

@Granny6 thank you! I'm going to miss him lots during my recovery! I had to give up riding due to my silly hips, can't wait to be out of pain!

10. bottomshollow

march 74.jpg @Rhiannon89, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

11. TILTNTURN

TILTNTURN new member

OOps forgot to reply . I had FHR surgery on 5th March and was home following day . Still suffering a fair amount of bleeding but they tell me that's normal . Thanks All.

12. trenna

trenna junior member

Canada Canada
    My LTHR which was initially scheduled for Feb 5 was rescheduled and completed on March 5/19.

13. Celle

Celle FORUM ADVISOR Forum Advisor

New Zealand New Zealand
    I've changed the date in your signature.

14. bottomshollow

march 47.jpg @TILTNTURN, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

15. bottomshollow

march 68.jpg @trenna, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

16. Hoppy Nanny

Hoppy Nanny Sr Bonesmartie

Well, I’m back to the forum ... having 2nd THR on 20th March..
    It’s been nearly 6 years since my
    last one & Im ready... the pain is really bad... lots has changed on BS I need to have a look around... Last time it was invaluable to my
    recovery...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. bottomshollow

march 31.jpg @Hoppy Nanny, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

18. Hoppy Nanny

Hoppy Nanny Sr Bonesmartie

19. honeybeast

honeybeast member

Had right THR march 15

20. bottomshollow

march 43.jpg @honeybeast , you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!