2019 December Supernovas - Are you having hip surgery in December?

BoneSmart

Administrative Staff
Country
United States United States
nova-30-jpg.33678
December is the month of miracles and, SuperNovas, yours is just beginning! Here's to you...the soon-to-be bright new shining BoneSmart stars bursting forth into your new, more active lives!

If you're having surgery in December, please post here and join the group. It is so helpful to have the support of others who will go through the waiting for surgery and recovery together.

Welcome to our latest and all December SuperNovas!

b-nova-jpg.33675

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this:

To start a new thread, click on the HIP link in the blue Nav Bar at the top of the screen. A drop down menu will appear. Click on "Pre Op". On the upper right hand side of the page, you will see an orange rectangle with the words "Post Thread" in white. Click on this, enter whatever title you want for your thread, but do try to keep it short and sweet, then tab down to the dialogue box and start typing your post which can be as long as you need for it to be.

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

02 December 2019 FCBayern
03 December 2019 RinTinTin (his second)

04 December 2019 mistytime
05 December 2019 Grammy57, Run and Jump
10 December 2019 Buttonbear, Scottgb
12 December 2019 4newjoints
13 December 2019 CarfraC, Lugnut815
16 December 2019 ANP56, azcoolmom
17 December 2019 DinVegas, Mizd57
18 December 2019 ebair23 (revision), Roemadison, CoastNC

19 December 2019 bonaventur (THR after CD)
20 December 2019 jenTjenT (Revision), mcane21
23 December 2019 zebra716 (her second)
26 December 2019 Fit4Family (Revision), jollyjules
30 December 2019 DesertDiva, Sulliy, ScottBGKY, Sulliy
31 December 2019 BigChief56

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there,

Having THR on right hip on Saturday 7 December . I had left one done in October 2017!!

I’m now booked for right THR on 10th December. Could you please remove me from your October list?

nova 60.jpg
@DinVegas and @mistytime, you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum.By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

nova 60.jpg
@Buttonbear, you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova! I removed you from the November Nimbles.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum.By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

nova 60.jpg
@ebair23, you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova! I removed you from the November Nimbles.

I am scheduled for a total hip replacement on December 5th. The Dr hopes it will be outpatient. That makes me nervous as I still remember how painful my arthroscope surgery was. They kept me overnight for that surgery.

@Grammy57 , you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova!

Hi Pumpkin. I think I asked to be added to the wrong forum. I have had my shoulders replaced and I am getting ready to have my left hip replaced in December. Sorry for the confusion.

1570435980628.png

@ANP63 , you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Hi, can you please add the following surgery dates for me:

LTSR March 24, 2017
RTSR April 6, 2018
Bilateral Hip Core Decompression January 28, 2019

Thanks in advance.

@ANP63
Your signature has been updated, if you see any errors let us know and we will fix it for you.

18 December 2019 :)

Hi there

Op date is now 4 December not 7th . Could you change please?

nova 12.jpg

@ebair23, you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova.
@mistytime , I have changed your date.
Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

nova 27.jpg

@Roemadison , you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova.

nova 33.jpg

Welcome, @DesertDiva , you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova.

I have another thread started in the hip replacement recovery area. this is it. It is under Discouraged.

Do I continue to post updates etc on that thread, or do I make an entirely new one here?

Thanks!

Erica

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Extensions
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom