2019 December Supernovas - Are you having hip surgery in December?

@ebair23 - Your name is already on the December Supernovas list

I have edited your post, above, to shorten it, but I copied the entire post into your own pre-op thread.

POLITE REMINDER: Being a team member will allow you to share your questions, concerns, and experiences; give one another support and encouragement; vent, whine, and shed some tears, if necessary; and have some fun and laughs together. Please use your own pre op thread for these conversations. This thread is not for pre op updates, conversations, or questions.

nova 13.jpg

Welcome, @Run and Jump , you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

I was on the schedule for January 8th but requested to be on the cancellation list. Got a call yesterday and I get my super custom aftermarket hip next Monday, December 2nd.

nova 27.jpg

Welcome, @FCBayern , you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova. Thank you for letting us know.
I will remove your name from the January list.

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

nova 12.jpg

@BigChief56 , you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova.

nova 65.jpg

@RinTinTin , you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova.

Having a THR on my left hip, Dec. 10th.

nova 54.jpg

@Scottgb , you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova.

nova 38.jpg

@jenTjenT , you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova.

my second THR is scheduled for Dec 3
Can't wait!
:)
Hi mate. I have a THR operation on December 20. I’m not sure how to feel about it all tbh. I’m getting pretty nervous

nova 60.jpg

@mcane21 , you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum.By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Last edited by a moderator:
nova 15.jpg

@Sulliy , you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova.

nova 65.jpg

@ScottBGKY , you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova.

[/QUOTE]

Hi there @Pumpkln Not sure if revision counts, but I am scheduled for December 27th, full hip revision. Miracle sounds about perfect.

nova 60.jpg
@Fit4Family , you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum.By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

Having a right THR on Monday, Dec 16th. They're using anterior lateral approach.

nova 65.jpg

@azcoolmom , you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova.

Surgery is scheduled for December 17, 2019 for the right hip.

nova 11.jpg

@Mizd57 , you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December Supernova.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011
  • EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88