2018 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?

@mlmccann, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

Just found this web site - 2nd revision (third replacement) scheduled for February 19th. Currently have a rotating bearing DePuy put in in 2005, and had a zimmer in 2003. The first one only lasted 1 year, and failed from the glue - been in pain since 2008 with the current one, which is getting unbearable

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all February Valentines!

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 February 2018 SherrieT (bilateral)
05 February 2018 glhart
06 February 2018 mcestang, paulag67, JEANSTU
08 February 2018 newnees (bilateral)
09 February 2018 Yellic, Shanny63
12 February 2018 JP's Knees (his first), JD75 (bilateral)
14 February 2018 KM1972 (her second), Zoemac
19 February 2018 LuluArchie (her second), fuzz (second revision)
20 February 2018 RonL (his second), LuluArchie (her second)
22 February 2018 spalmer44
23 February 2018 NickUK, Eeek
26 February 2018 MichelleM, CSJ, denn
27 February 2018 mlmccann
28 February 2018 crhdeh (her first)

@fuzz, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

Scheduled for a right TKR on Valentines Day! ❤️

@Zoemac, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

My surgery is scheduled for the 20th February. This will be my second total knee replacement,my left knee was in September 2017. All went well last time ,fingers this one goes the same.

TKR Left knee February 6, 2018. Avid hiker and biker so looking forward to no more joint pain and being able to rehab and get back to being active by this summer!
:egypdance:

[COLOR=#ff0000]@LuluArchie[/COLOR], you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here for your second time around. Nothing better than two spanking new man made pain free knees!

@JEANSTU, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

your not alone I'm the 9th, but as my orthopaedic surgeon said if you weren't anxious at all you would be very weird

@Shanny63, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

TKR bilateral on Feb 12, 2018.

@JD75, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Good luck to all my fellow Valentines, catch up with you all in the post op forum!

Nick

@spalmer44, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Monday 26th February 2018 is now my new date. Received a phone call this morning asking if I wanted this date as a cancellation had occurred. Original date was 14th March 2018.
My op will be at Wrightington Hospital Wigan England. I'm a tad scared of this op but as I have been told I should be ok. It's just the after pain that bothers me and being able to sleep as I'm not the best sleeper.

Denn.

@denn, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Kneelythere
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom