2017 February Valentines - Are you having hip surgery in February?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! Getting a right fhr. Thought it would be a good idea to talk to others in the same boat.

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all February Valentines!

feb-1-jpg.28246

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 February 17 Fullboost (his second), Turtle
07 February 17 MsBunky
08 February 17 im2good781, Kylelkk, snowdork
10 February 17 Hipmumma44
14 February 17 Kat62, JenJuniper
15 February 17 sonarqueen, Kathy0427
16 February 17 Jackw0922
20 February 17 sammylou99, annnew2017
22 February 17 debsnm, Success42
23 February 17 climbergirl, Delphi
27 February 17 qingers (core decompression), lmstewa62
28 February 17 AWS

feb 46.jpg
@AWS, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

feb 41.jpg
@lmstewa62, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

feb 37.jpg
@JenJuniper, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

feb 72.jpg
@climbergirl, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

I've been lurking about reading ....yes after a few painful years (undiscovered congenital dysplasia finally got the better of me at only 52!)...I'm up for THA left side, direct anterior approach on 1 Feb, pre-op appt 18 Jan....getting nervous....but hopeful the deep constant pain will be gone....so tired of living off naproxen, meloxicam, aspirin, or simple whiskey and cola lol.

@Turtle. How are you doing? I had my RTRH 8 years ago at 58 and am 7 days post op with my LTHR. Would really like to compare notes...

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart mobile app

Thank you for the most ADORABLE penguin and hearts!!!! Tomorrow is the big day!!

oxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Good morning, New here. Good old left THR. Well I don't know what really to say but if it makes everyone feel any better I think I may be the youngest one...D Day is next week the 22nd. Not looking forward to it but I ma looking forward to being able to run and play with the kids again, hopefully with out pain. Hope everyone who has had it done so far is doing great and for everyone who is waiting(I haven't been through it yet but) don't worry. ANy pointers from anyone what to expect? Thanks.

feb 54.jpg

@Success42, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Good morning everybody. RTHR looming for me 23rd Feb. Hoping it all goes smoothly.

feb 64.jpg
[COLOR=#ff0000]@Delphi[/COLOR], you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

feb 67.jpg
@annnew2017, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member