2017 December SuperNovas - Are you having hip surgery in December?

bottomshollow

Former BoneSmart staff member
Country
United States United States
nova-30-jpg.33678
December is the month of miracles and, SuperNovas, yours is just beginning! Here's to you...the soon-to-be bright new shining BoneSmart stars bursting forth into your new, more active lives!

If you're having surgery in December, please post here and join the group. It is so helpful to have the support of others who will go through the waiting for surgery and recovery together.

Welcome to our latest and all December SuperNovas!

b-nova-jpg.33675

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

06 December 2017 jaydub63, tyorke1
07 December 2017 ChoirGirl
11 December 2017 pkuznets (her second), Hip4 me
14 December 2017 mcopt, kmgraxy (her second)

My surgery date is December 6th - about 8 weeks to go!

nova 34.jpg
@jaydub63, you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December SuperNova!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

My Hip surgery is also December 6th. Do to conflicts with the hospital scheduling my surgery has been changed to Dec 27 th.

Last edited:
nova 60.jpg
@tankeryanker, you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December SuperNova!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

nova 59.jpg
@ChoirGirl, you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December SuperNova!

nova 66.jpg
@pkuznets, you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December SuperNova!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

nova 35.jpg
@Hip4 me, you have been officially added to the MONTH surgery list! You are now officially

THR December 11 right side. I am over weight and nervous but been waiting 2 years with ever increasing pain. Not able to work. Home with minimal activity. So ready to be able to be a pain free functioning person again.

Hi I was supposed to be a November nimble but all change I am now booked for a THR by Superpath on 14th Dec.

I know it's s bit nerve racking waiting till the surgery day. Sorry you had a postponement. Welcome to the month of the super novas. It does seem a strange time of year for surgery. I am trying to get most things done for holiday in advanced. Pretty sure after surgery my #1 priority will be me myself and I. Lol. I want a smooth recovery.

@Hip4 me I had the same reservations about a December date but finally saw it as a Christmas present to myself. It will be a pretty low key holiday at my house. I may try to put out a few decorations before surgery otherwise I'll leave it to my family to do some decorating if they really feel the need. I'm mostly worried about uncontrolled on-line shopping while on pain killers (who ordered this hot tub??)

nova 49.jpg
@mcopt, you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December SuperNova!

nova 72.jpg
@tyorke1, you have been officially added to the December surgery list! You are now officially a December SuperNova!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Cocoabean
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom