Guest viewing is limited

TKR 14 weeks post op

@julie1968 , I agree with lindylee. I have had all kinds of aches and periodic pains at 3+ months post op and sometimes I have to do process of elimination to figure out what caused it. It's usually related to PT. I have noticed most of my pain is on the lateral/outside. Sometimes just below the knee. I do know that when I get a flare up, I go back to icing, give the one a rest from PT and it calms things down :) Hope your knee feels better tomorrow!
 
I’ve been doing good back to work full time since week 10. This weekend my knee has gotten very tender to touch on outer side and pain when I walk. Is this normal after not having this pain for weeks?
It will be because you are back at work. That's all.

Are you still doing exercises/PT?
 

Members online

Back
Top Bottom