Guest viewing is limited

THR 11 days and unhappy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dropping by to see how you are doing. Haven't heard from you for a while and hopping everything is ok. I hope that your pain is under control. Would be good to hear from you. Take care. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:flowerysmile:
 
Hi everyone, I am in Key West riding a bike!!!!! I am so grateful. I am staying with dear friends whos little westie puppy had to also have a hip replacement.. She is four days out of surgery and I am helping take care of her. What a blessing. The poor little thing all her pain meds wore off and she was in pain today. I knew what to do gave her her meds, iced, and am just hugging her. In December there is no way I thought I could do this. Still trying to accept the Lupus thing but I am ok. Thank you to all of you. This site gave me so much hope... midori:wink1:
 
Hey midori, how good to hear from you. Well done on the bike riding :) enjoy cuddling the puppy and enjoy your little holiday :)
 
Ohhhh, I'm jealous!!! KEY WEST!!!! That's one of those places I really want to go to one of these days.
 
Good to hear that you are having fun while taking care of someone. Do remember that you do need to take care of yourself because of you lupus. I think I remember that what you said. Please let us know how you are doing. We like to hear you are ok and enjoying playing with a puppy. Take care.:doggieshmooze:Tashia:flowerysmile:
 
I am concered about you. I know you have a lot going on with your health. there are days that are really hard but you can find surport here. If you feel up to it please let us know how you are doing. Know I am thinking about you and sending you good thoughts. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Hi Midori

Just checking with you to see if you are still on holiday and how the bike riding has gone and of course cuddling that gorgeous puppy?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom