1 more sleep to go till 2nd hip replacement!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope it all goes well for you @Gilly - sure it will :yes: not long now and at least the PRE op nerves will be a thing of the past.... FOREVER!! :yes!: I'm putting off my second hip, I don't really know why as my recovery was okay - nowhere as bad as I expected; it's "just" anxiety - but you know how THAT ol' thing goes - you'll be all done with it tomorrow, yeeha!! Hope you get some sleep

Look forward to seeing your NEW recovery thread

Donna:flwrysmile:

Hi @craftdee good to hear from you!! I enjoyed reading your recovery posts they helped me with my recovery big time and got a few good laughs along the way......:heehee:... I hope you're well and that other hip isn't giving you to much grief......I can understand why you're putting off your 2nd operation but for me I pushed for this as after the operation my operated leg is a bit longer than the other, it drives me crazy and hard to stand/walk, etc plus my pelvis is out too....But I will get there...The surgeon assured me that he will fix the issue with this 2nd op..... I managed to get about 4-5 hours sleep so can't moan about that too much..It's the waiting that's the worst isn't it?? I hate it so much but in saying that I am 100 per cent better than this time last year, I was a total wreck!!! The recovery isn't too bad you're right about that, it's really the no driving for me that drives me nuts....I can remember wanting the keep the special loo seat cos I felt like a queen sitting on it.......hahaha....I have 5 hours to go till I need to be at the hospital, so not long now...Fingers x they don't keep me waiting toooooo long...:curtsey:

Once again so nice to hear from you Donna.....:flwrysmile:

I will start another recovery post soon.... :yes!:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JWS
Recent bookmarks