2019 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

june 35.jpg
@Westy, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here.
We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

My THR on my right hip was June 6.

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!

sunbeams-2-jpg.71643

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

03 June 2019 WorriedNJ (revision), Monchichee
04 June 2019 ElleBelle
05 June, 2019 Tarajeane, Marvin L, Hippymel
06 June 2019 Chaotic, heathersmom, cornishgal (left), schwartz26, kfenn, bruinsfan
07 June 2019 linette333
08 June 2019 wendys
10 June, 2019 Owithurts, curtbiz, jane8851, gypsygirl (revision), JeepGirl
11 June 2019 Mojorisin
12 June 2019 yorkiegs1, BDS
13 June 2019 Icespirit5, Ski Gal (bilateral), Evi, hikeagain, cornishgal (right)
14 June 2019 RVA829, LupyHippie
19 June 2019 rebekah, Losna
20 June 2019 Rbc
24 June 2019 gertie, mr304RTHR
25 June 2019 DinVegas, CricketHip
26 June 2019 bumblebee2
27 June 2019 Right Hip, Westy
28 June 2019 uesgasman, Small1014

june 42.jpg
@bruinsfan, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

Thank you for the welcome to the June Sunbeam list. On the June list you've got me as a Right Hip THR, It's actually my Left Hip. :)

june 26.jpg
@Marvin L, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

@Westy, the "Right Hip" you see in front of your name on the June list is the user name of another member who is having surgery the same day as you----it is not a reference to which hip you are having done.

Okay Sunbeams! I think you guys are just having too much fun here in June and have decided to join you.. I was originally scheduled for July 2cnd but my surgeon just moved me up to June 25th. :shocked:and:loveshwr: at the same time!! I have a ton of things to get in order before next Tuesday, especially with the recent passing of my mother, but I am glad to get this over with and on my way to the other side.. Buh bye July Sparklers.. I'll still be rooting you guys on!

Last edited:
june 64.jpg
@CricketHip, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Hi, I’ve only just found this forum.
I’m from Australia, and can’t find anything quite like this site down here!!
I had a bilateral THR on 5th June, anterior approach.
Would love to join the June Sunbeams!!
Thanks!

june 85.jpg
@Hippymel, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

june 24.jpg
@gertie, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Had RTHR surgery 6/24. 5 days post surgery. Please add. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi @mr304RTHR
Do start a recovery thread so we can follow your journey!

june 59.jpg
@mr304RTHR, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

june 76.jpg
@BDS, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Reactions: BDS
june 62.jpg
@Small1014, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

june 36.jpg
@Lupyhippie, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

I had anterior total hip replacement, right hip, June 20.
Thankful for the forum!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties