Guest viewing is limited

Finally here LTKR Jan. 13th 12 noon

Status
Not open for further replies.

themess

member
Joined
Sep 1, 2010
Messages
126
Location
United States
Gender
Male
This should be my last post on this side. The day is finally here or tomorrow to be precise. I want to thank everyone on Bonesmart for their posts, the good, the bad and the in between. They have all been a great help in building my confidence. I feel that I'm ready for whatever happens.

This time tomorrow I should have a pretty good idea of what is ahead of me and what I have already been through. I got the pain meds regiment down, the getting up as soon as they get me out of bed, do the pt as well as I can, try as hard my knee will let me but not to push it. Like I said I feel this website has prepared me for my TKR, thanks to everyone again and talk to you on the other side. Whoopee, I'm almost there.
:thU:

themess

LTKR Jan 13th 2011
 
I'm glad you're feeling good about tomorrow. I'm looking forward to hearing from the "new you"!!
 
It went unbelievably great, no pain to speak of, I just got back from waking with the use of a cane, down to our mailbox (about 700 steps I counted the other day) for the second time. Went out to lunch with my wife and son today and then just walk around the house for exercise. You'll have to check the other side for more posts.

Thanks

themess
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom