Im tired. Im in so much pain. Im tired of acting like im ok and all i want to do is cry. Two weeks tuesday.paim unbearable. Stitches out thursday pray that help my doctor gave me meds that stop working befpre two hours not four to six
@Poz222 i get my staples out thursday to thay pull somethimg terrible. We had surgery same day we get our staples out same day to cool. I have 25 staples and im always terrified. One week at a time this time next week you will be staple free and walking with no walker take care and godbless you...
@Poz222 sorry to hear abpout your mom and the health problem. Sounds like you got it.;) the blues will pass amd bordem. Two weeks tuesday. Soon out ond about. My pain is real bad i do my own therapy no nurse and walking around the house without aide. You will be ok and walking with out help...
@waitingtogarden im sorry you got infected o hope yoi get to garden soon i also love gardening ever chance we get. I had a hip replacement last august i got mrsa had five surgerys to fix it and on a picc line for ever but mrsa gone now recovery knee replacent two weeks old tuesday ;) ;) so...
@Pansy727 im glad to hear your daughter is with you;) my two sons are with me and its awesome. Im glad your having a better day. I believe you are doing very well amd this time next week it will be even better;) take care and god bless you.
@mytrose43 i hope the nurse helps to it will be a week i think it hurts more now. Thank you for your reply. My dr made that commnt to my nurse when i questioned pain meds for home. He must not ever had surgery pain from joints that had more than one surgeruy in ten years. No rest for the weary
Today my knee feels like it will explode like a bomb. Im resting my lwg on pillows and can only get out of bed to go to bathroom to much. Pain is bad
Im mrsa carrier and im sure i was to go home on rafampin and he was more intersted in my anxity causing pain and the pain was in my head its not...
Thank you all well wishers;) i love that i can ask anything about my knee and get a good answer. I am suppose to start physical therapy but in the hospital one of the older head thetapists got in front of my knee pushed on it twice where i could not move amd painy got it to 80. I no i have...
Im really doing good. My pain is pain and im happy its not any wheres as painful as i thought. I can take steps without pain and i thought iwouldnt walk and i a
Hi everyone thank you for all the well wishes. Im home now its almost seven
I woke up from surgery crying for a hour till recovwry nurse worked my pain to control. I was carching up on my pain all night that night. I guess its getting better. Im so glad im home in pain but slwpt alot.
@Poz222 well the days finally come
No more waiting just smooth recovery. I no you will do fine. Your in good hands and as i see your a pro at major surgery.good luck and god bless. Im getting ready to go to the hospital thank god all i have to do is sleep. See you on the other side;)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.