Recent content by yooper222

  1. Y

    TKR Quadriceps swelling and pain 10 weeks on!<

    I had PT for 2 two weeks then told them forget it after I was told I needed to see stars or near to passing out for the PT to work. I thank God for finding bone smart as I found I didn’t need the PT & all I learned from this web site was all I needed. Im in my 10th week post op from TKR & doing...
  2. Y

    TKR Almost one year, still a bit sore

    I am so thankful for this web site. I feel my knee would be getting much better by now but it is so slow in healing. Im 10 weeks out from my TKR surgery. I feel people that haven’t had this surgery think I should be totally better by now, how depressing! Then I read everyone’s comments & I feel...
  3. Y

    Welcome to the January Jackpots' 2018 Knee Recovery Club

    I had TKR on January 24,2018. Thank you for accepting me into your group
Back
Top Bottom