Recent content by yamandy

  1. yamandy

    THR My new left hip

    @Josephine Thank you that is much clearer at least now I have a basic understanding of what hes thinking. Much appreciated!
  2. yamandy

    THR My new left hip

    @Josephine my os keeps talking about my hip scarring in while I'm in this brace for six weeks but I don't understand why it would scar in any better this six weeks than it did the first 7 weeks before the first dislocation or the 6 weeks after that. If you could shed any light on this scarring...
  3. yamandy

    THR My new left hip

    @Cynthia777 Thank you Cynthia I am going to do some research with the beckers spine review.
  4. yamandy

    THR My new left hip

    @Cynthia777 @susanne Thank you both I appreciate the feedback. I am going to call about Dr. Patesh now.
  5. yamandy

    THR My new left hip

    Hello everyone, well just went to the OS yesterday for a 3 week post dislocation check. I was told that I basically shredded all the repairs he did to the muscles surrounding the hip area. I am wearing the brace religiously 23 and a half hours each day. From what I understand I am to wear the...
  6. yamandy

    THR My new left hip

    @Poppet Thanks poppet each day seems to be getting easier and I hope the same for you
  7. yamandy

    Hip Infection Girdlestone success stories?

    @Expathipster wish you all the best sending some positive energy your way
  8. yamandy

    THR One year post op and still not great

    @ssalner Please be careful I had the same conversation with my surgeon at 6 weeks post op and was told the same thing than about a week later I violated the 90 degree precaution and dislocated my hip which has led to a really bad last 2 months so please just be very cautious with whatever you do...
  9. yamandy

    THR My new left hip

    @Kay9 hi feeling a little better today thanks everyday farther away from the dislocation the more my usual positive attitude is trying to return. No I dont think it can dislocate while in the brace but every movement still freaks me out. I have these flashes all the time of my hip dislocating...
  10. yamandy

    THR My new left hip

    @mydog thanks for the well wishes unfourtanately new York is a bit out of my travel range. If you do remember where I might find those revision specialists names let me know and thanks again for the mental boost.
  11. yamandy

    THR My new left hip

    @Kay9 Thank you your posts have been very encouraging and I am trying to include you and your situation in my prayers
  12. yamandy

    THR My new left hip

    @Thanks Ive got to do something been in this brace for 5 days now and every thing i do feels bad and every twinge frightens me, so if a revision will fix it and give me some peace of mind that would be awesome.
  13. yamandy

    THR My new left hip

    @Gummy Bears I had the mini posterior approach.
  14. yamandy

    THR My new left hip

    @Josephine @Jamie Thanks I am in south florida.
  15. yamandy

    THR My new left hip

    @forbesy Thanks, hope all goes well with your recovery from revision.I am fighting the depression demons with all I got
Back
Top Bottom