Recent content by Wood man

  1. W

    Revision TKR Maltracking Patella

    Hi everyone, I thought I would update with all that has been going on. I started physical therapy last week, and it went well for 2 times. Then I went last Friday and after I left therapy my leg swelled up and I could barely walk on it. All weekend it was bad . When I went to physical therapy on...
  2. W

    Revision TKR Maltracking Patella

    Thank you for your support
  3. W

    Revision TKR Maltracking Patella

    I just did physical therapy and she said she thinks we can get it back to normal of course I just don’t know after all that has happened to it
  4. W

    Revision TKR Maltracking Patella

    No I believe the patella was fine until 3 weeks ago
  5. W

    Revision TKR Maltracking Patella

    Hi everyone, I had an x-ray of my knee and you could see how far the patella was off to one side. The surgeon is having me go to physical therapy tomorrow. This knee is very painful and hard to walk with. I am beside myself. I’m just not sure what to do. I have a pretty high pain tolerance, but...
  6. W

    Revision TKR Maltracking Patella

    I would find out how many revisions he or she has done. What do they say is wrong with your knee? You need to be comfortable with your surgeon. It seems for me it might be just bad bad luck, but I’m going to physical therapy tomorrow to talk to them. I don’t have a lot of faith that they can get...
  7. W

    Revision TKR Maltracking Patella

    Hi thanks, it has been very enlightening to say the least. I had the first TKR March of 2019. Got better then the bomb dropped. Had a bone scan and found out the plastic piece was loose. Had that changed in March of 2020. Got better for awhile then the bomb dropped again. That doctor retired so...
  8. W

    Revision TKR Maltracking Patella

    Hi I’m back with a question I would like to throw out there. Has anyone’s pateala moved to the side of the knee after knee replacement?
  9. W

    THR Is there anywhere to find out how many procedures my surgeon has performed?

    Hi, I agree with the rest of them. If you have a bad feeling now you are probably correct. It will not most likely be better after surgery. You should leave their office feeling really confident in the doctors ability to be able to do the surgery that you require.good luck and I hope all is well
  10. W

    Revision TKR Maltracking Patella

    Hi The surgery has gone well so far. The new surgeon did put a larger implant in this time. The implant that was first put in was a Stryker implant. I just found out that Stryker has had recalls on some of their implants for them loosening. So this has gone pretty good. I have little swelling...
  11. W

    Revision TKR Maltracking Patella

    Yes I will take it slow. It’s been a long time with pain , and am looking forward for this to be over
  12. W

    Revision TKR Maltracking Patella

    Hi everyone, I had my left knee revision on March 16th. I was in the hospital a total of about 32 hours. I came home on Wednesday afternoon. I have seen my home health nurse and had one visit from pt. He sai I’m doing really good. My flex was about 95 and straightening it was about 25. It feels...
  13. W

    Revision TKR Maltracking Patella

    Hi everyone, I just had my left total knee replacement revision today about 12 hours ago. I seem to be doing good with great pain control. I did not have a spinal because I have a lot of back problems with 5 back surgery’s in the past. But I did have a nerve block. I’m in my hospital room and...
  14. W

    Revision TKR Maltracking Patella

    I did ask her if she has done revision surgery before and she says she does sometimes 2 a week. She is a young doctor that has been doing knees and hips for about 5 years. She seems to have a good plan for me on Tuesday. She always answers my questions very good and seems to be very confident...
Back
Top Bottom