Recent content by Wildflower6

  1. Wildflower6

    Advice on polar ice machines?

    I have the Breg Kodiak Polar ice machine, and love it! I found it new on eBay for around $100, but I'm sure there are used ones, too. It stays icy cold for hours. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  2. Wildflower6

    2015 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    I'm having a R TKR on August 3rd. Just had my left one done in June. :) Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  3. Wildflower6

    2015 June Sunbeams - are you having knee surgery in June?

    Thanks, bottomshollow! Could you correct my surgery date, please? It's Tuesday, June 9th (not the 6th). Thank you so much! Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  4. Wildflower6

    2015 June Sunbeams - are you having knee surgery in June?

    Left TKR on Tuesday, June 9th. Beyond thrilled, and more than a little scared...
Back
Top Bottom