Recent content by What the knee say

  1. What the knee say

    Looking for OS in Florida Who Will Operate on Obese Patients

    Congrats on your weight loss. I'm about the same weight as you and have had both knees replaced in the last five months. As I read posts from others who are obese and having bone on bone knee pain, I appreciate my OS even more! He took into consideration both my weight and quality of life...
  2. What the knee say

    Count Down Week

    @sologros i too am a teacher and had a RTKR this past March. Since I live alone on the second floor of my apartment building, I wanted to be prepared. The one item I didn't have, and wished afterwards I would have gotten, was a toilet chair riser. It would have made getting up much easier...
  3. What the knee say

    TKR What the knee say

    Had RTKR March 3rd & LTKR June 2nd. Both times I've gotten large blisters on backs & wrists of both hands. Appear second to third day after surgery. Start out with clear fluid which changes to deep red or brownish red. No one here says they have seen this before after TKR. Has anyone on...
  4. What the knee say

    What the knee say

    How do I switch from a pre to a post-op blog?
  5. What the knee say

    What the knee say

    referee54 kneeper I do have someone to help me pack for my big move in a couple of months. However, I've felt a sense of urgency to get as much as I can done before my LTKR surgery next week. I guess my new three month old right knee doesn't agree and is telling me to slow down! So I better...
  6. What the knee say

    What the knee say

    My LTKR is scheduled for June 2nd. I'm not nervous at all because the OS who did my RTKR 3 months ago did such a good job. What concerns me is that I will be moving at the end of July and I've been packing those items I won't be using before the move. The past few days the knee I had replaced...
  7. What the knee say

    2015 June Sunbeams - are you having knee surgery in June?

    My LTKR is scheduled for June 2nd. Can't wait Right knee replacement went smoothly and is healing rapidly.
  8. What the knee say

    What the knee say

    Feeling excited about having second knee done. Only nervous that it won't heal as quickly as the right knee did.
Back
Top Bottom