Recent content by upstairsma

  1. upstairsma

    THR Recovering now

    Posterior Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
  2. upstairsma

    THR Recovering now

    Thanks, no pain today, hope all stays on the upside. My only issue is a rash on my back, probably heat. Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
  3. upstairsma

    THR Recovering now

    Progress has been excellent! No bruising, no swelling 2 days now very little pain I know not to overdue, just happy that I am progressing this well. Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
  4. upstairsma

    THR Recovering now

    Yes, very pleased so far. Keep up your good progress too! Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
  5. upstairsma

    THR Recovering now

    Same here, all has been great, i will probably go home tommorow. PT will come to the house. Glad all is going good. Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
  6. upstairsma

    THR Recovering now

    Now i am a hippie, surgery went well yesterday evening, up and walking today.
  7. upstairsma

    The countdown begins....

    Nice to be pampered, but hate the thought of why[emoji40] Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
  8. upstairsma

    Posterior approach anesthesia

    I was offered either anesthesia or spinal. Doing posterior approach Wednesday. I chose anesthesia, have had 2 not so good episodes with spinals. Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
  9. upstairsma

    The countdown begins....

    Not much longer..then we can cry together with the post pain. :( Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
  10. upstairsma

    Has anyone had uncertain feelings about their THR?

    Same here, pain generates and sometimes warm rush down my left leg. Groin, feet, and back, all on left side, right side must be numb, never any issue. Even varicose veins, one busted Saturday above my knee on left side. Scheduled June 1st for LTHR. I had nerve conductive test in left leg last...
  11. upstairsma

    Surgery before hip replacement

    Oh no, wishing you the best. Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
  12. upstairsma

    Vitamin D deficiency

    Just received Family Doc physical blood results. Vitamin D at 11, which is showing deficency. I know I will be getting a letter soon advising me to supplement, but having pre opt May 17th. Anyone know if this will be an issue? Can I get my D level better in 2 weeks? TLHR scheduled for June 1st.
  13. upstairsma

    Tens Unit and Cryotherapy

    True, I love mine but my sister bought one and was disappointed with hers.[emoji53] Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
  14. upstairsma

    Tens Unit and Cryotherapy

    They work great for me. I have had tens unit for 3 yrs now, I use when pain meds aren't enough. Also I will hook it up when doing housework. Got mine on Amazon. Powerful, was surprised at the electric stimulation in this little machine. Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
  15. upstairsma

    Revision THR Revision surgery

    Having my first LHTR on June 1st, sorry to hear all your frustrating issues. Hope you get some relief the same day I hope I start my new hip journey. Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Back
Top Bottom