Recent content by ultimatewd

  1. ultimatewd

    THR Starting to worry

    I have a slight ache after a long day. I haven't felt this good in years!!! Stress levels are high trying to catch up with all of the work that was pushed back... one day at a time. My husband and I took our 3 year old to the park... I got to play too! Gone are the days of being stuck on the...
  2. ultimatewd

    THR Starting to worry

    LOL No, but I won't let people come up behind me. What a scene God bless, Kristen [LTHR 12/13/16]
  3. ultimatewd

    THR Starting to worry

    Check out the stairs I have to climb to get to the computer lab... and the bathroom is at the bottom. God bless, Kristen [LTHR 12/13/16]
  4. ultimatewd

    THR Starting to worry

    I taught 2 days last week. The 2nd day I was near tears but I made it through. I teach 4 days a week for the next month. I have rigged an ice pack to be able to wear [emoji106] God bless, Kristen [LTHR 12/13/16]
  5. ultimatewd

    THR New Hip -Now bionic!!<

    Been thinking about you @Cas! How are you feeling? God bless, Kristen [LTHR 12/13/16]
  6. ultimatewd

    Anyone have a torn labrum and FIA leading to a THR?

    You want to talk wimpy... that's me! My first surgery didn't buy me two years... it was unsuccessful for me... it bought me two additional years of pain. (Not to say that would be the case with you). I was off work 2.5 months prior to THR surgery, it got so bad! I was using crutches and a...
  7. ultimatewd

    Anyone have a torn labrum and FIA leading to a THR?

    I like to use buckwheat pillows for under my head (great for reading)... but my extra large one has helped for elevating my legs. I'm more comfortable with both legs elevated... and helps keep me from rolling in my sleep. Stairs... I've been just taking one at a time. Both feet get to be on...
  8. ultimatewd

    Anyone have a torn labrum and FIA leading to a THR?

    I had a similar situation. I had a the year stemming from the birth of my daughter 3 years ago. From these doctor visits it was found I had dysplasia in my left hip. I was not a candidate for a PAO... so finally after several visits to multiple specialists I had the arthroscopic surgery to...
  9. ultimatewd

    THR Starting to worry

    I've spoken to the school that contracted me... they are finding a replacement. I just hope whoever they choose takes good care of my students... but not too good that they don't call me back I had a breakdown, full on breakdown worrying about finances... but I gave it to God. I'm in good...
  10. ultimatewd

    THR Starting to worry

    @mopster - Thank you! I had read your thread as well! Just finished telling my husband about you and the 8 day stay in the hospital. I greatly appreciate everyone's advice. I'm contacting the school I contract for and expressing my concerns so that they may have a back up plan in place, as...
  11. ultimatewd

    THR Starting to worry

    My mother loves your posts! Probably because you are reiterating all of her advice [emoji4] I greatly appreciate it, and you are getting through! Thank you so much for taking the time to talk some sense into me [emoji173]
  12. ultimatewd

    THR Starting to worry

    Thank you Cas. I'm devoted to at least trying. Hearing what I have from you and the others has helped me understand it may not be possible and to prepare for that.
  13. ultimatewd

    THR Starting to worry

    [emoji23] I should give him a call! I still have 2 weeks... I'm going to take it easy when I go... and if it feels like I will be unable to provide the proper training or if I'm hurting myself, I'll stop. I agree it's not worth it... but I have to try.
  14. ultimatewd

    THR Starting to worry

    I wish I had more of a choice :( We really count on this money each year. Thank you @Sunny girl!
  15. ultimatewd

    THR Starting to worry

    Thank you!!! :)
Back
Top Bottom