Recent content by twright100

  1. twright100

    TKR The beginning, July 20th 2015

    Well, haven't been here for awhile. My life has turned into a three ring circus. Anyway, eight months out and still swelling, getting stiff and aching. I mean, it's better than before surgery and better than right after surgery. I'm tired of it. Just had to whine a little. :-)
  2. twright100

    TKR The beginning, July 20th 2015

    Everyone, biopsy came back benign. How long is my knee going to ache? Five months, it still aches and swells. When I've been up on it for awhile.
  3. twright100

    TKR The beginning, July 20th 2015

    When I had my total knee replacement surgery they test for MRSA by using a q-tip in my nose. I was still carrying it. So, they pumped me full of very very strong antibiotics through an IV.
  4. twright100

    TKR The beginning, July 20th 2015

    @hawk2go lol! I floss a couple times a day. So I need antibiotics. That's funny!
  5. twright100

    TKR The beginning, July 20th 2015

    @hawk2go I'm sure it's nothing. Been through this before, ended up being a calcium deposit. They're just doing it because I'm high risk with mine and my family's history.
  6. twright100

    TKR The beginning, July 20th 2015

    @newlybionic Thank you. I'm sure it's nothing.
  7. twright100

    TKR The beginning, July 20th 2015

    @KarriB On an antibiotic for two years now. That's a long time. I forgot to call doctors. I'll call Monday.
  8. twright100

    TKR The beginning, July 20th 2015

    @KarriB and @newlybionic It was a 24 hour bug. Now I have another problem. I have to have a biopsy. I geuss I need to call for antibiotics on that to. He said any invasive procedure.
  9. twright100

    TKR The beginning, July 20th 2015

    @KarriB @newlybionic They told me to go to ER, that even an infected scratch could cause a blood infection and affect my knee. I do have a infected cat scratch. But, I decided to wait, because the fever was breaking. Now it's back to normal. Got all worked up about nothing. Probably a 24...
  10. twright100

    TKR The beginning, July 20th 2015

    @newlybionic and @KarriB Think I'm going to call for piece of mind.
  11. twright100

    TKR The beginning, July 20th 2015

    I'm probably worrying about nothing. I'm good at that.
  12. twright100

    TKR The beginning, July 20th 2015

    @newlybionic I'm just worried it has something to do with my knee. I carry MRSA. I may call the doctor on call. I mean I have to take antibiotics to get my teeth clean. @KarriB Well, my sons girlfriend has been puking on and off for three months. She isn't running a fever,I don't think...
  13. twright100

    TKR The beginning, July 20th 2015

    Okay, I'm running 101.8 fever. My knee isn't red and swollen, but doctor impressed upon me about infections. I ache and have the chills. Do I call the doctor? I'm just thinking it's a 24 hour bug.
  14. twright100

    TKR The beginning, July 20th 2015

    @kneeper I'm impatient. Hiking was a big part of my life. My knee is a bit sore right now. I was sitting on the floor cross legged for hours doing all my moms bills and paper work. Went to stand up and can you say ouch. I'm laying down with ice on it now.
  15. twright100

    TKR The beginning, July 20th 2015

    @kneeper Yes, it does hurt for over an hour. I don't realize how far I've walked until it starts aching. It still aches a lot anyway. Still swells a lot. Par for the course I geuss.
Back
Top Bottom