Recent content by Tux

  1. T

    2018 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    I am having knee surgery October 8 and would like to join your group. Had left knee done Feb 12.
  2. T

    Welcome to the February Valentines' 2018 Knee Recovery Club

    My surgery was Feb 12. I would like to be part of this group. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  3. T

    THR Recovery from Oct 12 surgery

    Hoppy Nanny I am 6 months post opp from THR due to Closed displaced fracture of medial wall of acetabulum Avascular necrosis of right hip Open right acetabular fracture Closed fracture of right acetabulum. I don't have any pain but due to severe scoliosis am having severe back pain. Have two...
  4. T

    THR Tux wondering about infection

    It will be six months since I had my THR on my right side which was due to closed displaced fracture of medial wall of acetabulum, avascular necrosis of right hip, open right acetabular fracture, closed fracture of right acetabulum. I have been told it's going to take time. I started out with...
  5. T

    Depression/post-op blues - open for all

    I am 4 months post op at times I find myself using my cane. I too wonder how long it will take to walk without a cane. I have been told that it's going to take time. In June I had mild DJD then in Jan found out the hip had collapsed. From June 2015until Jan 2016 I was being treated for bursitis...
Back
Top Bottom