Recent content by Tsquared

  1. T

    TKR Flexion concerns

    I recently had my 4 week appointment after my RTKR. One of the tings my surgeon suggested was for me to massage the scar with vitamin E oil. He said that would help to break up some of the scar tissue. I assumed it was for aesthetics only. Is it possible that massaging the scar can actually help...
  2. T

    2019 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    Had my first LTKR last October and am scheduled on June 17th for a RTKR. It is a bit comforting knowing what to expect but a bit unnerving knowing that I will have to depend on this new knee that I am still learning how to use and feel comfortable with. So glad I found this space towards the end...
  3. T

    Welcome to the October Feisties' 2018 Knee Recovery Club

    Tsquared - Please add me to the October Feisties’ 2018. Left TKR 10/29/18
Back
Top Bottom