Recent content by Trppr1231

  1. Trppr1231

    TKR Papas new knee<

    Roger that @Celle I will have another OS check it. Thank you
  2. Trppr1231

    TKR Papas new knee<

    @newlybionic no I have not. I trust this guy. He is old like me a great attitude and bedside manner. If it was something I needed to have taken care of he would do it. I think he wants to let nature help. I can keep going with it but he doesn't know about the bending wrong way yet. And the...
  3. Trppr1231

    TKR Papas new knee<

    BTW. OS said the swelling can continue for a year or more......and he is not sure why I have it. It concerns him as much as me. Well maybe not as much...I deal with it. Yesterday was a good day no swelling to speak of. Today swelled up but I was more active.
  4. Trppr1231

    TKR Papas new knee<

    Sorry ladies @sistersinhim @uva55 I have not been on in a long time. Still have swelling issues. OS has me off till Dec now maybe longer. I want to go back to work but not sure I could make it all day. Lots of things on my mind about that and the disability thing. My left knee feel ok right one...
  5. Trppr1231

    TKR Papas new knee<

    Well I still don't sleep at night. Maybe 2 to 3 hours a night. I am tired during day and sleep some in afternoon. Still no therapy but knee still swells at times. Limit myself at home on what and how long I do things. Right knee swells a lot at times. Left one has pain near knee cap. I went back...
  6. Trppr1231

    TKR Papas new knee<

    @Josephine I get that. With the internet and satellite tv so much going on.
  7. Trppr1231

    TKR Papas new knee<

    You're cool @Josephine I understand "we" talk different
  8. Trppr1231

    TKR Papas new knee<

    @Josephine thats who I will see my GP. I call him my primary care doctor.
  9. Trppr1231

    TKR Papas new knee<

    @Josephine not yet but have an appointment with PC doc next week. Thanks anyway
  10. Trppr1231

    TKR Papas new knee<

    @Josephine when....while walking or even at times sitting in chair but mostly if I walk.....where...the bottoms to my ankles......how........like they have broken bones or arthritis in them. Cold due ache I guess is best description and can last for hour or so. They also go numb when sitting at...
  11. Trppr1231

    TKR Papas new knee<

    @Josephine I have another question if you please. My feet have begun to hurt more. Is that normal too? Last night when getting ready to shower my right knee was swollen quite large above knee cap area. It was down by this morning but had me a little worried
  12. Trppr1231

    TKR Papas new knee<

    Ok ladies it is working. I didn't mean anything by that. I slept pretty well last night. So thanks to all
  13. Trppr1231

    TKR Papas new knee<

    @sistersinhim @greatlakes ok ladies I get it. I just am not that type to sit around. Glad you all are here for me. I have sit more today than most and have not allowed myself to sleep because I want to sleep tonight in bed. I am continuing to stay away from therapy. I have got a message to OS...
  14. Trppr1231

    TKR Papas new knee<

    @tpellerin Ted my knees are both still giving my a fit. Glad to hear your doing good. I still yet to go back to work and my insurance is trying to get me on SSDI till I do work. Not sure what's happening with them. They both feel like the knees are in a vice at times. I have stopped all therapy...
Back
Top Bottom