Recent content by travelhawg

  1. travelhawg

    Petrified!!

    Hi Tortmad You had me at "Petrified" because that is exactly how I feel. I hope you are feeling better after reading all the good advice.
  2. travelhawg

    2016 September Sapphires - Are you having hip surgery in September?

    Scheduled left hip replacement on September 19. I made the mistake of watching a youtube video of the surgery and can't get the images out of my mind. But...tired of the pain, limping and limitations on my life. Looking forward to feeling like myself again.
  3. travelhawg

    My Journey in Finding the "Right" Surgeon...

    Thank you Cynthia. I also go a note back from my internist who said he is excellent. Moving forward..tired of limping and pain.
  4. travelhawg

    My Journey in Finding the "Right" Surgeon...

    Is there an area on the forum that lists surgeons? or has reviews/personal experience with surgeons. An acquaintance referred me to Dr Andrew Yun in Santa Monica, CA. She raved about him but advised he was short on bedside manners which I found to be true. I did encounter the "shield" which...
Back
Top Bottom