Recent content by tpro

  1. tpro

    PKR tpro's recovery

    Last night was really good. They took off the bandaging this morning which seems to be allowing more movement. Next challenge, get dressed and a 2+ hour ride home.
  2. tpro

    PKR tpro's recovery

    Got behind on the pain meds last night and had a rough night but seem to have it under control now. There is a white board in the room with all of the info on it. The nurses keep pretty close to the schedule but I will be watching closer. Now I'm going to read some more of the recovery reading...
  3. tpro

    PKR tpro's recovery

    Moving from recovery soon. Have done a little PT and the anesthetic is wearing off. Does not feel like I'll be getting any sleep but all in all things are going well.
  4. tpro

    TKR Kayak59's Recovery Thread

    Glad to hear everything went well and recovery is underway.
  5. tpro

    2015 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?

    @kayak59 Hoping all went well today. I'm getting prepared now to get up early and catch a 4:50 am train. Tomorrow is the day.
  6. tpro

    Any partial knee replacements out there?

    My surgeon didn't say she prefers partials, but after I expressed my goals she said that she thought I would be happier with a partial if I qualified and that after looking at the MRI she recommended that. I will begin to find out on Thursday and let you know the outcome.
  7. tpro

    2015 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?

    Thank you and I wish you good luck as well. Hope to see you soon on the recovery side.
  8. tpro

    2015 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?

    I've been reading the forums for quite a while. Before the first doctor, before the first appointment, and before all of the shots that didn't work. Thank you all for all of the valuable information. LPKR on December 10th and because of this place I feel like I'm prepared. Well, sort of anyway.
Back
Top Bottom