Recent content by Tnlady

  1. T

    TKR Round two second knee

    Thank you Karri B ... I will be better about updates
  2. T

    TKR Round two second knee

    Update fellow bone smarties... since week two have experienced numbness on inside of knee down thru calf to ankle with sunburn type burning pain. My rom is good but this burning pain is awful. Today was 6 week checkup with my os. He diagnosed my pain as residual nerve pain from femoral block and...
  3. T

    TKR Mollygram recovery

    Hi mollygram I have looked for your posts everyday I began to worry... so happy to hear from you . I am 4 weeks out from surgery and have just now begun to feel like I have turned the corner still in pt three days per week n doing it twice a day on off days at home. Wishing you pain free days
  4. T

    Oh my goodness! Here we go!

    Youuuuu whoooo molleygram still looking for you .... wanting to hear from you ... praying all is well with you.
  5. T

    Oh my goodness! Here we go!

    Mollygram I have been looking for you here and on recovery side. Know your surgery was scheduled for 6th of December .. how are you . How did your surgery go?
  6. T

    TKR Round two second knee

    Thanks Josephine my Lora tab is 5mg/325
  7. T

    TKR Round two second knee

    Good morning bonesmarties... today is a week for me since surgery. This knee has been different from my first one, better in that I knew what to expect ... different in that my pain has been more consistently here even with meds on schedule. I still find I am uncomfortable during the four hours...
  8. T

    TKR Round two second knee

    Hello fellow bonesmarties... today is day 5 for me. I have battled nausea with this knee had very little with other knee... I have been able to sleep on either side this time it took weeks before I could side sleep with other knee. I am desperately looking for the ".......... fairy". Taking...
  9. T

    Ice Machine and Exercises Prior to Surgery

    Patticakes... the stronger you can get your quads the better. I did heel slides ,therapist said pre surgery concentrate on flex not extension. I also did knee push downs and leg raises it will also help to do daily stretches of your ham strings. I used my ice packs prior to surgery as I found...
  10. T

    TKR Round two second knee

    Hi molleygram... trip home was not comfortable even with pain meds on board but it sure was nice to get to my recliner for a long uninterrupted nap this afternoon. The nausea patch is a wonderful thing ... nausea on top of knee pain is not fun! I go for first out patient pt tomorrow. I was at...
  11. T

    Round 2 second knee Nov. 29, 2016

    Celle.. thank you for fixing the date issue... my cough and drainage was no issue had no fever so surgery went off without hitch. I do still have cough can't wait to get home and take some musinex . Iam posting on recovery about everything since surgery ... come on over and visit with me youall(...
  12. T

    TKR Round two second knee

    Good morning it's going home day for me! Iam so looking forward to more than two hours of sleep due to traffic in and out of hospital room. Pain under control ,nausea controlled ,walking with walker so blessed a second time On my new left knee. Will have 2 1/2 hour drive home but managed with...
  13. T

    TKR Round two second knee

    Hi fellow tkr's . I had my surgery yesterday at 10 am . Had spinal with femoral block,all went really well except for some reason they did not do nausea patch behind my ear .. it was ordered but missed in orders . As a result I spent a night and this morning with nausea n vomiting with anything...
  14. T

    TKR Round two second knee

    Thank you pumpkin.... I hope I was successful in editing my signature for surgery date.
  15. T

    TKR Round two second knee

    Second knee ready .... have to check in at 5:30 am. Soon to take my first of two special showers ( one tonight and second one in am) my toddler knee is ok ,it is 14 weeks old today,just hope it's ready for load it's about to get. I will see all of you on the new knee side... appreciate all good...
Back
Top Bottom