Recent content by TKRMay21

  1. TKRMay21

    TKR CaliGirl's post op journey.

    @CaliGirl Thanks for the update and all of the specific info. My surgery is Monday and I'm not looking forward to the recovery time.
  2. TKRMay21

    2016 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    Best of luck to you. Hoping that all goes well with as little pain as possible. I'm going in next Monday...ahhh!
  3. TKRMay21

    2016 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    @Ricandmax...I am having mine on the same day as you. I am very anxious as well, but, it's not going to get any better...It really stinks living with all of this pain and this is the only way we can get rid of it. Stay strong!! let's chat afterwards.
  4. TKRMay21

    2016 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    Thank you Thank you!! I appreciate all of this wonderful inro.
  5. TKRMay21

    2016 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    Thanks for the info on the Nerve block, I am definitely going to look into that. My surgery is Monday May 23rd.
  6. TKRMay21

    How soon can I go back to work?

    thanks so much, GREAT idea on the plastic chair.
  7. TKRMay21

    How soon can I go back to work?

    Thanks everyone for your feedback. Ahhh! I'm hoping to get back to work as quickly as possible. But, I guess if this is reality, that will not be the case. Thanks for the advice on the shower chair! Is that something insurance will cover?
  8. TKRMay21

    How soon can I go back to work?

    Good morning, I am a 47 yr. old female. I was in a car accident 25 years ago, had 2 surgeries on my right knee (meniscus repair). Now, both knees are arthritic and I have tears in both of them as well as almost no cartilage left...they hurt all of the time! Cortisone worked for a year...but...
  9. TKRMay21

    2016 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    Best of luck to you tomorrow
  10. TKRMay21

    2016 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    I hope that you are doing well...Best of luck with your surgery tomorrow!!! Mine is on the 23rd, hoping you will feel much better by then.
  11. TKRMay21

    2016 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    HI....I'm from Carolina also. Good luck with everything!! My day is 5/23
Back
Top Bottom