Recent content by TKR1022

  1. T

    Revision TKR TKR1022's Revision - February 2026

    Thank you Layla , lots of progress: Range of motion better than perfect Have been doing water exercise 3-4 x per week for 45 mins and can feel my strength improving Not using the cane 95% of the time, except when I am on unfamiliar ground, walking in sand or rocks for extra balance. Sleep is...
  2. T

    Revision TKR TKR1022's Revision - February 2026

    Thank you Layla. My sleep is moderately better but because I’m a side sleeper the brace is tough to deal with. I’m using the immobilizer 24/7 and my next visit with the Dr is this coming Thursday. Hoping for some good news and am committed to getting back to rehab and Getting my life back...
  3. T

    Revision TKR TKR1022's Revision - February 2026

    Thank you for this information. I will take a look at it.
  4. T

    Revision TKR TKR1022's Revision - February 2026

    40 days post TKR (revision) and almost a week since the quad tear (diagnosed 2 days ago, happened a week ago). I was having quite a bit of sleep problems due to nerves refiring on the scar line and normal post to TKR pain, plus having restless leg syndrome flare up. My RLS gets more active...
  5. T

    Revision TKR TKR1022's Revision - February 2026

    So, it turns out that I do have a partial tendon tear and am now in a knee brace/immobilizer until 4/3 follow-up. So unfortunately no knee Pt for awhile which is so disappointing. But it looks like I won’t need surgery which is good news. Any suggestions for sleeping will be appreciated.
  6. T

    Revision TKR TKR1022's Revision - February 2026

    And so it goes! 36 days post surgery. All was going very well, but h wee we are; So much for my perfect recovery. I’m in the ER now getting checked out for a quad injury. Got up to pee last night and on the way back from the bathroom and I felt, heard something happen to my quad and had...
  7. T

    Revision TKR TKR1022's Revision - February 2026

    Feeling good about rehab!! 3.5 weeks post surgery and i am excited to report that I was able to do 8 mins of full rotation on the bike today. First time!!!!
  8. T

    Revision TKR TKR1022's Revision - February 2026

    Thank you. Spring is coming! Spring is coming! March 1 Day 24 post Revision on 2/5. I am happy with continued progress and less pain which means less pain medicine (though today seems a bit worse than yesterday). Doing my home Pt and have my outpatient coming up tomorrow and Thursday. I...
  9. T

    Revision TKR TKR1022's Revision - February 2026

    Thank you for checking in. I’m doing much better (per PT and Surgeon) than expected at this time. Got my staples out on Friday. 92 degree bend and 2 points from straight. I will start outpatient pt on Wednesday. Using a cane, am doing stairs, cutting back on pain meds but still need to use...
  10. T

    Revision TKR TKR1022's Revision - February 2026

    Thank you to all sending positive vibes. Day one was officially the honeymoon period. Today is rough. Taking my meds, stretching, moving around with the walker at least every hour, icing and napping. My energy is zapped. Today I can feel everything, yesterday was still slightly covered by...
  11. T

    Revision TKR TKR1022's Revision - February 2026

    Thank you. Appreciate the help.
  12. T

    Revision TKR TKR1022's Revision - February 2026

    How about @tkr1022revision0226 Is that too long?
  13. T

    Revision TKR TKR1022's Revision - February 2026

    Excluding sleep things went very well. Got a private room, ice machine running, electronic compression wraps running, IV tylenol, OxyContin, tramadol, a bed that is like a massager and moves all night to relieve pressure points, and a wound pump. Since I got to my rioom at 5:30, I have been...
  14. T

    Revision TKR TKR1022's Revision - February 2026

    Hi all, Surgery over, waiting for my Spinal to wear off…it has started. Also had a nerve block which should last for today and maybe tomorrow. No other pain meds yet but I will be staying on top of that for sure. I’ve got compression machine going and a wound vac, also my bed moves constantly...
Back
Top Bottom