Recent content by Tiffany57

  1. Tiffany57

    THR Up, up & away!'

    Sounds like you had a really great night! Who was playing? Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
  2. Tiffany57

    THR Up, up & away!'

    I honestly have no idea why there are so many of those 'Escape to....' type shows on TV here! We have more American ones than English, tho'....Tiny Houses, Flip That House, Trillion Dollar Island, House Hunters.....the list goes on and on! So many Lifestyle shows, it's like an obsession! We also...
  3. Tiffany57

    THR Barefoot again!

    Sorry to hear about your Ibuprofen issues @SwimGirl. Other than Celebrex, which I stopped on day of THR, I have not taken any NSAIDS. Today I gave up my morning Targin and so far, so good :eyebrows:. I've only had Panadol Osteo today. Seems to be helping with 'brain fade', too. When will you be...
  4. Tiffany57

    THR Barefoot again!

    Love your description of the TED device @Sunny girl :heehee: Wishing everyone smooth days and restful nights....xx
  5. Tiffany57

    THR Barefoot again!

    Christmas puds! Much more impressive than sitting in bed scribbling a few cards @doopy! Good for you! I should say, I haven't been behind the wheel as yet and will wait until I've given up on the daytime Targin. I was quite surprised to be given the go ahead so soon tho', as last time the...
  6. Tiffany57

    THR Barefoot again!

    PS: OMG! someone hang out the flags and organise a parade!!:fasthorse: I'm not sure how it happened, but somehow I got those pesky Christmas cards written yesterday ....and posted off today!! Woot!
  7. Tiffany57

    THR Up, up & away!'

    Hi @doopy, I've just enjoyed catching up with your post op thread :hi: You might be surprised to hear we also have Escape to the Country and Pointless on TV here...I have been watching both shows recently, although I suspect the epidodes we get are way behind. I had my bandage removed today by...
  8. Tiffany57

    THR Barefoot again!

    Day 14: Up and dressed early for my first post op check up. Don't know if it's the steamy weather, but as I said above, I was a bit clammy and light-headed, so took it slow on the stairs down to the car. Arrived early and had time for a coffee at the hospital. OP asks me to show him my...
  9. Tiffany57

    THR Barefoot again!

    You put that very well @Sunny girl ! I agree that the loss of appetite could be due to the anaesthetic, which, I've read somewhere on here, takes 3 weeks to clear from the system. Despite taking Kwells with my meds, I still feel slightly nauseous and headachy at times. This morning (day 14) I...
  10. Tiffany57

    THR Barefoot again!

    @Sunny girl I think you're onto something! We may have a business opportunity here! If we could design some undies with the elastic compressing all of the incision, not just 1cm? Whaddyareckon?? Your Bond's seem to have worked inadvertently to have the same effect as my vastly more expensive...
  11. Tiffany57

    THR Barefoot again!

    Day 12: Did nothing but rest, pretty much, yesterday. I like having a routine, tho', such as it is...I've been waking before 6.00am, take 2 Panadol Osteo, then doze til about 8.00am when I have Targin, Kwells, Vitamin D, Probiotics and Bio-HRT,with Rosehip and Ginger tea. After the Targin's...
  12. Tiffany57

    I Would Like Some Honest Advice About my Current Situation

    I'd like to add that I was able to continue taking anti- inflammatory meds (Celebrex) both pre and post first THR and until I left hospital post 2nd THR on OS 'advice. Only fish oil capsules were discontinued for a week pre-op. Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
  13. Tiffany57

    Hippies scars - post your badges of honor here: NO CHIT-CHAT HERE PLEASE

    Day 2 LTHR anterior and here's one I prepared earlier! RTHR 13 months and Embrace scar therapy later.
  14. Tiffany57

    THR Barefoot again!

    ...and then unfold the pillowcase as it warms up. The scar therapy patches are only available from the US...but I used Auspost to freight forward. They are expensive, especially with the current poor exchange rate and Auspost rip off charges on top, but I definitely think it's made a significant...
  15. Tiffany57

    THR Barefoot again!

    I can tell you haven't visited the Markets for a while @Sunny girl ...the parking fee was raised to 6 bucks quite some time ago !! I made the move from the Original Eumundi Markets, where I'd been doing the twice weekly set-up/pack down for 11 years, over to the Square, which is really just like...
Back
Top Bottom