Gees surgery sounds full on. I'm 16 wks no labral reconstruction just debridement and major tear in ligamentum terres- I am still napping most days, tire easily, off all meds finally but coming off Naproxen ( after 10 days each time pain flares really bad) but this time used panadol for few...
Thanks I had injury for 3.5yrs getting worse all the time. The inflammation in the ligament they said was unusual. The hip ball etc itself was fine. Labral tears weren't the main issue. Keeping a diary also although not as great as your graph!! flare ups with walking to much really. Thanks
Thanks, just had post op. Very volatile hip flares on walking. Off all meds though for now trying to take easy and not flare. Due to ligamentum terres majorally torn and inflamed synovial fluid going to take time apparantly
Well done on your graphing. I have been keeping a daily diary . I'm only 11 wks post op. Good to see you can walk further... I have had few major flare ups especially after coming off Naproxen and Celebrex. Trying to manage icing and Panadol osteo. Baby steps I guess eh. take care
Thanks after feeling so great for a wk today is a set back. I actually went underwear shopping yesterday bad mistake lifting the leg a few times!!!! And a long walk into vote at the election did not help!! Back on Panadol osteo hopefully not Naproxen. Have iced today and will again later...
Hi anyone out there had one done recently? I had a major ligamentum terres tear chondroplasty and labral tear debridement.
All I can find on this forum is mostly THR. I keep reading about FAI labral repairs which sound way more serious so their recovery stories seem bit different.
At 10 wks...
Thanks for that. I had very bad numb thigh before surgery if I slept on that side. Pretty good now no numbness just the tight front and back of thigh and this sensation toes. Thanks
Hi, March 8th I had surgery on Left hip for a labral tear.
During surgery they found ( which would of pretty much caused all my problems) a major partial tear of ligementum teres with after 3.5 yrs a huge amount of inflammed synovial fluid and Grade 1 and 2 anterior labral tears. Did biopsy...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.