Recent content by Talon

  1. T

    2015 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Tried to find out if my insurance company had approved my surgery & got nowhere. So called the surgery dept of our small hospital & they didn't know it needed prior approval. If this isn't approved then it is no longer an option for me:( I'm so tired of the OA pain. I work at a nursing home &...
  2. T

    2015 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    I am scheduled for RTKR on Oct 13th. I am very nervous! The only other surgery I've ever had was my arthroscopy in May. I've been to the Dr more this year for my knee OA than I have in the past ten years total! I also haven't heard if my insurance has approved the surgery yet. It's all kind of...
Back
Top Bottom