Recent content by Talkieluv

  1. Talkieluv

    THR Hip 2 on deck!

    Just checked up on you ...haven't been on in a few days! So glad to hear you are doing well! That quad issue I had for both my hips also but was MUCH worse with the first one,I was popping muscle relaxers and nothing worked I suffered all night,I feel for you! Hope things are progressing nicely!
  2. Talkieluv

    THR Hips done 8 weeks apart

    Livendive & librarylynn thank you for those kind words! ☺️ livendive my first hip was my left and my second was my right and my second one recovered faster then my first...which is so funny because I said to myself if the second one goes as good as the first one I'll be more than happy and I...
  3. Talkieluv

    THR Hips done 8 weeks apart

    Lol Josephine! You are funny that name does fit me it kinda found me years ago so I stuck with it! I definitely rest & move . Every evening about 8-9 pm I get everything I need prop up in bed and enjoy some t.v time. Leg elevated resting nice enjoying my wind down time! During the day I take...
  4. Talkieluv

    THR Hips done 8 weeks apart

    DebraR glad to hear that best wishes for a wonderful recovery! I had another wonderful day! Tons of walking in and out of the car many times, every day lately I feel like "is this really happening". It's been over 4 years since I could move like this but to me it seems like even longer I am...
  5. Talkieluv

    THR Hips done 8 weeks apart

    Thank you both for those kind words! Poppet I am very much into nutrition, eating healthy & I take many vitamins also. I also read your nutrition guidelines a few weeks ago with the bone healing. These are informative for people. Thank you
  6. Talkieluv

    THR Hips done 8 weeks apart

    Thank you for the nice comments! Not really very brave I just figured why drag it out. Kinda was hoping to have a more pain free and a more active summer for me and my husband & children ☺️& to finally get these surgeries over with. I can tell everyone out there tons of details & how not to...
  7. Talkieluv

    THR Hips done 8 weeks apart

    I am not sure if I am posting in the right area but here is my story. I am 42 yrs old and just had a Left THR on Jan 27th and a Right THR on March 31st, both posterior approach & I could not be happier! Approx 4yrs ago it started with groin pain when I was trying to sleep and when I would walk...
  8. Talkieluv

    2015 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?

    Left posterior total hip replacement scheduled for January 27 th ..very nervous!
Back
Top Bottom