Recent content by suzmichelle

  1. suzmichelle

    Ready to change my life!

    Hellloooo all! I'm doing great! My husband, the nurse, has had me on a schedule and I have been busy with visitors, PT, and sleeping! Yes I said sleeping! I do have pain but the meds have controlled it. I think the schedule has really helped to. Post op day 1- up and in the bathroom. Day 2- up...
  2. suzmichelle

    I'm a new September Sapphire!

    Hello...welcome to the sapphires Patty Cake!
  3. suzmichelle

    2014 September Sapphires - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?

    I have to agree with you @supjam, I'm having a bad case of the jitters this week, lol! I am confident that the surgery will go well, but the unknown "what will my leg feel like" is getting to me. My surgery is scheduled for 11:00am, I will be with you that morning in spirit :)...good luck to all...
  4. suzmichelle

    Ready to change my life!

    Thank you so much for the encouragement everyone! I have already read most of the articles you posted Josephine, thanks for taking the time to list all of the info! I have been gathering supplies so I will be ready to come home. I have decided to get a bed for downstairs so I don't have to...
  5. suzmichelle

    Ready to change my life!

    Thanks everyone!!! It really helps knowing I have the support of people that really understand. I think just making the decision has lifted my spirits. Before I felt hopeless, now even though I'm scared, I feel like I have control now. I'm sure I'll have tons of questions so look out, haha!
  6. suzmichelle

    Ready to change my life!

    I have been living with pain for 4 years and I can't live this way anymore. So I have scheduled the RTKR for Sept. 3rd. I am scared but at the same time excited to get my life back! I have been reading posts on this site and all of you have helped me to make this decision, thank you!
  7. suzmichelle

    2014 September Sapphires - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?

    @bottomshollow , please add me to the list, RTKR Sept 3rd Thanks!
  8. suzmichelle

    2014 September Sapphires - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?

    Thank you! I won't lie, I am scared. But I am a well informed scaredy cat!
  9. suzmichelle

    2014 September Sapphires - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?

    RTKR- September 3rd- I'm ready to live a better life!
Back
Top Bottom