Recent content by susieo461

  1. susieo461

    Revision TKR susieo461<

    Thanks Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. susieo461

    Revision TKR susieo461<

    Sorry, I meant to say Roy Gardiner. I am taking more Tylenol and it did help. Thank you. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. susieo461

    Breathing difficulty

    @ertuck Did you get the info you asked for? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. susieo461

    Revision TKR susieo461<

    @Josephine. I have read the stretches by Roy Moore. I can do them all. Maybe I am expecting those muscles to relax too soon. I think that sometimes my knee will not “lock” when I stand so more stretching is needed even if I can extend well. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. susieo461

    Revision TKR susieo461<

    @Josephine I had a revision Nov 13. I am not having PT. Minimal pain. Tylenol for Arthritis only. Question? I can straighten my leg/knee perfectly on the bed or recliner and even standing. When I walk the muscles in the back of my knee are very tight and are painful for a short time. Do...
  6. susieo461

    Breathing difficulty

    I had very shallow breathing and found that I needed to actually use the respiratory hard plastic tool the hospital provided about every 10 minutes for a short while and then when at home several times a day for a few days. Really helps getting your lungs opened up again. Sent from my iPad...
  7. susieo461

    Right TKR scheduled for December 26

    Please be sure you get a toilet seat riser before surgery. It is a must. Blessings[emoji173]️ Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. susieo461

    MUA 10 weeks out and low ROM<

    I don’t think anyone is really prepared for the TKR the first time. All I can suggest is getting up more often even just to walk around your house a few minutes. If PT hurts you say no. Good luck. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. susieo461

    PKR RPKR done November 28th<

    I had morphine years ago and itched and started feeling I had a rash (it was middle of night and I never turned the light on) but since then I have been told I have an allergy to morphine. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. susieo461

    Revision TKR susieo461<

    Thank you and yes, so far it is a feel good story. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. susieo461

    Revision TKR susieo461<

    Thank you, I am trying not to think about the “next shoe to drop” Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. susieo461

    Revision TKR susieo461<

    Hello all, Nov 13 was my revision of my LKR done last Feb. All went well but could not walk until day 3 due to the thigh block. As soon as I proved to hosp staff I could navigate I was out of there. This revision has turned out to be a big difference than the TKR. 1. Not nearly as much...
  13. susieo461

    2017 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    Nov 13 for me. I had LTKR Feb 16 of this year and now I need a revision on the same knee. Evidently my PCL was torn during surgery. My knee moves in ways it is not supposed to and it has not stopped hurting since the Feb surgery. Not too happy about it all. susieo461
  14. susieo461

    Revision TKR susieo461<

    Thanks susieo461
Back
Top Bottom