Recent content by Sunshine1964

  1. S

    TKR Let the Recovery Begin!

    Hi Kansas Teacher! I too am a teacher. I am a high school special education teacher! Today was an exciting day, as I was able to put on and tie both of my tennis shoes without any help! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  2. S

    TKR Let the Recovery Begin!

    Good news! I had my first out patient PT Monday (6 days post op). My ZpT said that I can already straighten my knee so my leg is flat. He said I am only his 2nd client oh his to do this within 1 week of surgery! Hooray me! Today's PT went well. I maybe overweight, but I am super strong...
  3. S

    TKR Let the Recovery Begin!

    Back home! Surgery was Tuesday April 28th and I came home Friday May 1st Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  4. S

    TKR Left TKR April 28th

    Thank you! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  5. S

    TKR Left TKR April 28th

    Oops! My surgery date was actually April 28th. How can I correct this on the site? Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  6. S

    TKR Left TKR April 28th

    This is my first posting since my left total knee replacement 5 days ago(and 1 month after a vaginal hysterectomy). Wow, what an adventure it has been! I ended up having heart complications while in the recovery room. I was then whisked away to a local ER where they shocked my heart to get...
  7. S

    TKR Let the Recovery Begin!

    I thought I would set up my recovery thread now, before my surgery while I have my wits about me. :0) Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  8. S

    2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

    Please remove me from March 18th. My TKR has been changed to April 28th Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  9. S

    TKR Left TKR April 28th

    Thank you both! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  10. S

    I don't know if I am more excited about my TKR or my cruise!

    Cruise then 3 days later....TKR surgery! No Aleve or Advil for me for the trip AND no cortisone shot! Oh dear, wish me luck!
  11. S

    TKR Left TKR April 28th

    Hi there, I am just setting this up while I still have my wits about me.
  12. S

    2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

    Sorry to post here, but I cannot seem to find the new thread button on my iPhone. Please advise. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
Back
Top Bottom