Recent content by sunnyQ

  1. S

    need contact with superpath already done in minnesota

    charmed life....yes the weather is finally not to depressing. Thanks so much for the info. Who is your doctor if you don't mind my asking... and what hospital were you in. Can you share about the therapy procedure and meds. This could be similar to what the dr. told me yesterday. It is a...
  2. S

    need contact with superpath already done in minnesota

    Thankyou Chrissie, dr. breien called the minimally invasive posterior.. It would have the scar on the side of the hip so I would not be sitting on it. The recovery might not be as fast, but the surgery wont have to be redone as it is tried and true. After surgery I would be home alone most of...
  3. S

    need contact with superpath already done in minnesota

    thank you Hoppy Nanny, I finally found a surgeon with whom I actually felt comfortable. It is not Superpath but he explained the pros and cons of the top four procedures and showed me the mechanics on the internet for each and showed me where on my body where the incision line or lines would...
  4. S

    need contact with superpath already done in minnesota

    I am embarrassed to say that I am barely functioning on the site as I am learning. I do not know how to reply differently than go down to reply. I will now investigate but as soon as my husband gets here I am leaving for a surgeon appt. in Eagan. thank you for your support.
  5. S

    THR Second new shiny new hip in and working good.

    what hospital did you go to? How long did you go to therapy? I am leaving now for Eagan to Summit Ortho to see the surgeon that did my friend. She is over 10 yrs younger and has been a roller skater for abt 20 yrs and had the best piriformus ( spelled wrong he had ever worked with) Her...
  6. S

    THR Second new shiny new hip in and working good.

    you are an answer to prayers...this email was so comforting... I alsohave been looking at procedures on U tube. I thought the hana table and anterior was for me and did see a really well respected surgeon for this method. After more research, I found his method does not preserve the capsule...
  7. S

    THR Second new shiny new hip in and working good.

    sandy beach..congratulations..your experience with superpath on both hips in inspiring. Your yoga body strength was likely a major help in the recovery...I feel a little scared being old and out of shape from being dormant for a long time of not moving due to the knee and hip pain even...
  8. S

    need contact with superpath already done in minnesota

    I am so grateful to have stumbled across this site. Per the post a few hrs ago I am also looking into her experience of Biomet method. I will be making time to see Dr. dean olsen thanks for your input too. I am heavy in the thighs and hips and want not only safest method for me but easiest...
  9. S

    need contact with superpath already done in minnesota

    wow,that was so helpful I need to leave now for an appt. when I can tomorrow I will look up biomet anterior. I have heavy thighs and ehips and am 70 so nervous. It is mostly the recovery stories that scare me because I am already weak from having been inactive due to left hip and left...
  10. S

    need contact with superpath already done in minnesota

    Jaycey...thank you so much for the reply. I hope that means I got my post in the right place. I agree the surgeon rapport is very top of the list. This website seems to have high positive comments about the superpath method because it is less bleeding and less invasive and easier recovery...
  11. S

    need contact with superpath already done in minnesota

    thank you so much for the help. I am still not sure how to be where I will get the responses. I think I put it is hip recovery as I was hoping for people who had already had superpath method for hip in Minnesota. You are in UK wow... I am so impressed with this site and thank you again. As I...
  12. S

    need contact with superpath already done in minnesota

    I am considering hip surgery hopefully soon. would appreciate contact with anyone who has done the superpath THR in Minnesota for in put. want pros and cons of superpath and input on surgery who did it in Minnesota. thank you. sunnyQ ps I am not computer savvy and hope I did this correctly...
Back
Top Bottom