Recent content by Squirrelhenge

  1. Squirrelhenge

    TKR Squirrelhenge's Recovery

    The for all of the great advice!
  2. Squirrelhenge

    TKR Squirrelhenge's Recovery

    Does anybody have a weird stabbing pain that comes and goes on posterior side of knee? It has just started. Feels like a nerve pain. I am on my 2nd week.
  3. Squirrelhenge

    TKR Now the real work starts

    I had the surgery the same day as you! I think the dizzy feeling has something to do with the blood thiner they are probably giving you. Don't give up on coffee you need a few pleasures! About the leg lift....the only way I can do it is putting other leg underneath the one with tkr and using...
  4. Squirrelhenge

    TKR Recovery not the cake walk I thought

    How soon did you feel you could drive. I dread not being able to drive!
  5. Squirrelhenge

    August Hot Shots 2013 - Are You Having Knee Surgery in August?

    Having a tkr on right leg......August 5th. Can't wait!
Back
Top Bottom