Recent content by soup2nuts

  1. S

    The Date is Set but....

    New Hi@KHill, which surgeon did you decide upon? I also am in the New Haven area and have no idea who is a good surgeon. Any recommendations? Thanks
  2. S

    The Date is Set but....

    Hi@kHill, which surgeon did you decide upon? I also am in the New Haven area and have no idea who is a good surgeon. Any recommendations? Thanks
  3. S

    THR Sarak - There's Life After a Hip Replacement

    Hi @jaydub63, I was wondering who your surgeon is as you had mentioned in a different thread that he said you could eventually go back to jogging if you wished. Thanks
  4. S

    THR 4 days out - thankfully doing quite well

    Hi @sherry11. Hope you are still feeling great. I may be having my hip done with dr Kennon as well. are you allowed to jog? do you have any restrictions like dont cross your legs etc? Thanks!
  5. S

    Best Hip for running after THR

    Thanks so much @CHD2015. I appreciate the feed back. Could you tell me what specifically attracted you to the mini hip for high activity? I thought (probably mistakenly) that the mini was for younger people looking to preserve bone stock for future revisions later in life. I live in CT just...
  6. S

    Best Hip for running after THR

    Hi chd2015, I was wondering how you are doing with your corin mini? Im a new member so I hope this message reaches you. I was wondering why you felt this was the best for running? Thanks -
  7. S

    NW Indiana - Need Surgeon recommendations

    I too am interested in Dr Shah for THR Thanks
Back
Top Bottom