Recent content by Sockeyewillie

  1. Sockeyewillie

    Revision THR Second times a charm?

    It comes and goes.
  2. Sockeyewillie

    Revision THR Second times a charm?

    Everything looked good. Bursitis.
  3. Sockeyewillie

    Revision THR Second times a charm?

    Been having the same sharp pain in my left hip that remember feeling in my right hip years ago. Mostly experienced when sitting. It was really bad when I made the appointment but of course, not so much currently. We’ll see what an X-ray reveals.
  4. Sockeyewillie

    Revision THR Second times a charm?

    Going in for x-rays and a consultation for my left hip in 10 days.
  5. Sockeyewillie

    Revision THR Second times a charm?

    Hey, I made it past my 2 year anniversary. It’s as if it never happened. Happy , healthy, pain free. It can truly work out perfect in the end.
  6. Sockeyewillie

    Revision THR Second times a charm?

    Hello. Thanks for checking in. I rarely check the board. I’m very well and fully recuperated.
  7. Sockeyewillie

    Revision THR Second times a charm?

    My pain was exactly as you describe yours. Same time, seated or walking, and in the same area, top and outer thigh down toward my knee. I could always tell it was in the femur.
  8. Sockeyewillie

    Revision THR Second times a charm?

    I had my revision in May of 23 3 years after my initial THR on the right. This time I stayed 1 night in the hospital which was helpful to me and my wife. My recovery went much better and quicker than the first time.
  9. Sockeyewillie

    Revision THR Second times a charm?

    If there is anyone who is facing revision or in the early stage and I can be of any assistance by sharing my experiences, please feel free to reach out.
  10. Sockeyewillie

    Revision THR Second times a charm?

    I’d like to report that I’m doing great!
  11. Sockeyewillie

    Revision THR Second times a charm?

    My 1 year follow up was last Friday. X-rays, Med. Assist. then Doc. When asked how I was doing I responded with “ I guess it’s as good as it’s going to get “. They looked at each other like I was some kind of wise butt. It marked the first time they were on the same page as I was on the first...
  12. Sockeyewillie

    Revision THR Second times a charm?

    I have my 1 year follow up this Friday. I’m unsure how my attitude toward my OS will be, if I even see him.
  13. Sockeyewillie

    Revision THR Second times a charm?

    I missed my one year anniversary and so did you. I wasn’t expecting fanfare but if I’m honest, I was a little hurt. Well I made it. It’s been a whole year since my revision and I feel great. No complaints. Well, I do have some about the process to get here but I’m feeling good. Max and I get big...
  14. Sockeyewillie

    Revision THR Second times a charm?

    I’ll update again May 18th.
Back
Top Bottom