Recent content by Smssoccermom

  1. S

    TKR Smssoccermom’s Recovery Journey

    If I don't take my medication on time or try to get by it happens and usually in operative leg.
  2. S

    TKR Smssoccermom’s Recovery Journey

    11\8. My RLS has come back with a bang primarily in operative knee. I am on 600mg canal e tin and 3mg ropinerole. It starts in afternoon and gets worse later in day. Any suggestions?
  3. S

    TKR Smssoccermom’s Recovery Journey

    I am at 9 weeks. Doing much better. No more PT from consensus between doc,PT and me. Main problems have been with stitches popping up which have kept me from going to pool. But going later for my second time. I really overdid it the first time. Needed ice big time. Last night took tramadol...
  4. S

    TKR Smssoccermom’s Recovery Journey

    I'm at almost 5 wks. The times I do too much I definitely pay for it. I'm really depressed. I live in st Pete FL and in middle of Hurricane Ian.
  5. S

    TKR Smssoccermom’s Recovery Journey

    I have a different problem. I am 7 years post back fusion. I take 100mg tramadol 3x a day. Well my back issues have woke up and I am miserable. Waiting for doc to call to see if I can restart my tramadol. I have spasms and right side back and leg pain..operative side is left. HELP!
  6. S

    TKR TKR on 8/8/22

    I am 22 days pistol. I took yesterday off from any exercises and elevated and iced all day. My knee is better. I can bend it easier and some swelling is gone. So I will gently do some exercises today.
  7. S

    TKR 4 weeks after tkr

    My surgery was August 26th. Left knee. Good days but more bad days due to pain. I had a back fusion 7 years ago and I do believe it was easier than this because I was out for two weeks on pain meds. My doctor so far has made no issue about meds. In fact at day 10 felt I was under medicating...
  8. S

    TKR Smssoccermom’s Recovery Journey

    My surgery was August 26th. Left knee. Good days but more bad days due to pain. I had a back fusion 7 years ago and I do believe it was easier than this because I was out for two weeks on pain meds. My doctor so far has made no issue about meds. In fact at day 10 felt I was under medicating...
  9. S

    TKR Smssoccermom’s Recovery Journey

    Has anyone used hneehab? So far used twice and excruciating pain afterwards.
  10. S

    TKR Smssoccermom’s Recovery Journey

    When should I start cutting back on pain meds?
  11. S

    TKR Smssoccermom’s Recovery Journey

    I'm at day18 and do feel better pretty independent am still peeing a lot pain is still there. I read a lot and watch movies on my kindle. Depression comes and goes
Back
Top Bottom