Recent content by smile

  1. S

    Anyone have information on Graston technique?

    A new date. May 5th. I will have a manipulation and scope. And work like crazy to straighten and bend. Presently my flexion is 85. I will have PT 4 days in a row for 2 hour s each day. My goal to ride my bike. My left leg has gotten stronger and the muscles are back to the right size.
  2. S

    Anyone have information on Graston technique?

    I am continuing with the Graston. Lots of pain and bruising. I have reached a block. At 90* flexion. I am continuing with PT. April 7th I will be talking to the OS and set up the appointment for manipulation and scope. I'm staying positive. I am having lots of pain with my right knee...
  3. S

    TKR smile's Introductory Thread

    Life is looking up for me. I feel stronger. I am having the graston massage and PT. And icing. I am on my stationary bike. Thanks everyone for your encouraging message because of all of you I didn't give up and just accept my predicament. Thanks again.
  4. S

    Anyone have information on Graston technique?

    I have good news the graston massage is working. I have 85 flexion. I started at 75. I am back on the stationary bike. I saw my OS and at 6 weeks we will review my status and he proposes to scope and manipulate. I hope to progress with PT. So I don't need the scope or manipulation. I am icing...
  5. S

    Anyone have information on Graston technique?

    @Josephine you were right it wasn't scar tissue. The fascia is being disturbed.
  6. S

    TKR smile's Introductory Thread

    @Josephine thank you for the article. I have a lot of questions for the OS.
  7. S

    Anyone have information on Graston technique?

    @Josephine I am trying to educate myself on adhesions/scar tissue. I am searching for the best way to free up my left leg so that I can walk smoothly. And with NO pain. There seems to be a whole lot of issues that I'm dealing with. I appreciate all the information that is past on to me. Thanks
  8. S

    Anyone have information on Graston technique?

    @kaydubs the pain felt like when I press on trigger points. More area is being covered with the bar. I feel a little sore so I iced.
  9. S

    Anyone have information on Graston technique?

    @Josephine theses red marks appeared to be under the skin.
  10. S

    TKR smile's Introductory Thread

    I had my 1st graston massage today. The PT showed me the red marks on my thigh. She said that is scar tissue. There was pain during but now 3 hours later no pain. I have 7 more sessions. My flexion is 85. 5 was straight leg. I am using a soft ball to relieve the trigger points in my left...
  11. S

    Anyone have information on Graston technique?

    @pdx I had my 1st session of the Graston massage. You were right about the pain. The PT showed me my thigh when she was working on it. Red marks all over. She said those are scar tissues. She also worked on my scar and around my knee and also my calf. I will have 7 more sessions. My...
  12. S

    Revision TKR Infection resolved! New knee 1/26/15. This one is going to be great!

    @Margueritte it's great to have positive outlook. Keep your muscles strong. And listen to your body. You know when something is not right. You can do this!
  13. S

    Anyone have information on Graston technique?

    28th January. I will have my evaluation and my 1st treatment of the Graston massage. By a PT. The chiropractor is releasing trigger points in my left leg. So painful. I also use a soft ball and roll it on my leg to release trigger points.
  14. S

    Anyone have information on Graston technique?

    @kneeper your comment on the graston. Your "issue" what was it?
  15. S

    Anyone have information on Graston technique?

    @pdx thanks, How long are the session s and for how many weeks?
Back
Top Bottom